
The day my roommate and I tried to make pizza in our oven

The National Cathedral in D.C.

My small group at a restaurant in the "Little El Salvadore" community in D.C.



Exploring the attic...


I have had a blog through Xanga for three years, but I am starting this one so I can post pictures while I am in Peru and so people can leave comments without being members. These pictures are all from training and are mostly people who lived in my quad and who were in my small group.
My visa finally came in the mail yesterday, and I called my travel agent today. I fly to Peru a week from today. I really am excited, but right now I am just tired. Between the time spent at the hospital with my grandma and all the funeral stuff, I have been trying to buy things and get them packed. It's challenging to pack things for 2 years! What can I leave behind and what will I wish I had brought? The hardest part is limiting the books!
1 comment:
Hi Mel! I just wanted to say that you look so pretty in the pic of you "exploring the attic."
Post a Comment