Finally, here are a few pictures from my surprise party (I really thought someone had broken into Amy's house!!) and a few pictures from the school where Amy and I have been teaching the past four months. In case you're wondering, Pablo has black stuff all over his face from a trick played on him as punishment for losing a game. Look at Carlos in the second to last picture...he looks cute and sweet but don't let that face fool you! He gets into trouble a lot, but for some reason he's become a favorite for Amy and me! And Kevin...well Amy finally got a picture of him. of course he's under the table...but at least we got one. Amy and I are keeping up our tradition of having one party a month in our house. The Christmas party Friday night will be our fifth party, and we have no idea how many people ended up getting invited or how many will show up. I just know we have school all day Friday and we'll be baking a whole lot of cookies on Thursday! But we've invited people who are not Christians and a devotion will be given, so you can be in prayer for that.



4 comments:
Mel ~
I love seeing these pictures (and now I recognize a few faces). I can see why you'd think Carlos is adorable! I'm praying about your Christmas party at the apartment and school. God will use all you and Amy are doing..."you know your labor in the Lord is not in vain."
Love you,
Mom
it's fun being able to look at pictures & know some of the people!! haha that last kid seems like he would be trouble. it's funny to think of you as a teacher - it's neat to see how God works in ways we don't expect!
I think that's so great that they had a surprise party for you! :) I enjoyed looking at the rest of the pictures of that on facebook! Carlos looks darn cute! He may get into trouble, but I can see why he'd be a favorite! Is Kevin camera shy like riss? :) I hope and pray your party goes well.
I always enjoy looking at your pictures! They look like they are a lot of fun...
How many cookies did you end up baking? I baked cookies tonight, too! :) Miss you and love you!!!
Post a Comment