This past week we had AGM- the yearly mission meeting with all IMB missionaries in Peru and Bolivia. We had a volunteer group from Kentucky come to preach and lead the music, and it was really nice to have that in English after so long. I have grown to love church in Spanish, but it was a blessing to have it in English for a week. One of my favorite things about AGM was the missionary kids. After dinner I would play with them outside and had a great time. The hotel where we stayed also had a little zoo, and I thought the baby alpaca was really cute!

7 comments:
Yay for English! :)
Love the pics!
And I have a beautiful scarf made out of that animal's hair (okay, maybe not that exact one)!! WOW! :) Very soft!
Thanks for the update! Love you!
Aw! I miss you guys! We don't have AGM until July and it will be a welcome break from a season of 25 teams.
aww cute kids! and the baby alpaca is soo cute...kinda sad to know what good blankets their hair makes hehe - but i guess it doesn't hurt them any, it probably makes them feel better in the summer! ;)
Can you bring me one home - baby alpaca, that is!!! So glad you had a great convention and a change of scenery. I'm praying for the Peruvian Baptist Convention this week. May God move mightily and inspire everyone there to go into all parts of Peru and share the Good News!
Proud of you and love you very much, Mom
I really like the pics as well!! I'm glad you had a good time! Puckett said he wanted to ride an alpaca when he gets there! Hope you are having a good week.ttyl
I'm sure I've said this already, but when I come to Peru, we are going to the zoo. Then we can see cute animals like the baby alpaca. Okay?! :)
Those kids are cute. I'm glad you got to play with them. That's always fun. :)
I saw alpacas on tv yesterday!!!
Post a Comment