Wednesday, October 04, 2006

There she goes...









Allison is finishing up her packing. It's so strange! I can't believe it's been close to 7 months since I got here and the end of her term seemed so far away. I know that no one else can understand all of the stories and memories behind the pictures, but that's ok. Reina has been sitting in Ally's room watching her pack all night and is now following her throughout the house as she gets her other things. I know that Reina left a few presents in Allison's room, tore up some rolls of toilet paper, and liked to chew on shoes...but I haven't let Ally fool me... I know that secretly deep down she loves my dog! =) We're going to miss Ally. It will be pretty quiet in my apartment. She was a blessing and I will miss the prayer times the most.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

That is sweet Reina followed her around...

Sorry that Allison is leaving...I know that you will miss her a lot. Hang in there.

I can't believe it has already been 7 months! Not too much longer! Miss you!!

marissa said...

is she gone now? sorry you're losing a friend there! but hey, i'll be there next month!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mel ~

I always enjoy seeing the pictures - especially of my granddog! =) I've been praying for you a lot since Amy's been gone this week as well. I know He will be your "ALL in ALL" and will give you peace and comfort.

Anonymous said...

Awww...sweet little Reina! I can't wait to meet this pup and SEE YOU!