I know it's been a long time since I've posted, but I haven't been able to log in to my blog. I just spent some time on it this morning, and I've got it figured out!!!
Now after spending all that time on it I don't feel like writing. I'll be back soon though.
Now after spending all that time on it I don't feel like writing. I'll be back soon though.
*Edit. Ok I'm back and ready to write! :-) I just want to share about my maid. Pretty much all of us here have a maid- it's cheap to have one, plus it's nice to be able to help someone out who's willing to work. The lady who cleans my house was here on Thursday. I walked in the front door to see her dusting the furniture with "Mata Pulgas". That means "Kill Fleas". I told Amy and she said maybe it's better if we just don't know what our maids are doing. I think I agree. My maid also randomly rearranges furniture (in ways that just don't work!!) and uses Amy's laundry detergent, even though I've written my name really big on my bag so that she'll know to use mine AND I've told her not to wash my clothes heheh. She also has a diagnosis for me for every little thing. Allison (my roommate who left in October) said she had learned to try to not let the lady know whenever she was sick. She really is the sweetest lady and so funny!! She also loooves Reina and Reina loves her--she's Reina's favorite visitor. Thursdays are definitely Reina's favorite days.

4 comments:
Welcome back!! We've missed you!! And I love the new blog template!
Cute pic :) Love that Reina has a buddy to spend Thursdays with! :)
lol on her using the other clothes detergent and rearranging the furniture... Do you just move the furniture back the way it was?
i like your new layout! hahaha i can't believe she was using something to kill fleas to dust with! but i'm glad she has fun with reina. =)
that's funny that she rearranges your furniture. I wonder why she does that - is it so she can reach the places she wouldn't normally clean??? who knows.
She sounds nice. I wish it was cheap to have a maid here. My apartment sure could use a good cleaning right about now.
like the new blog layout and glad you can post again! :)
It is good to see you back. I usually ask your Mom about you but it is nice to hear from you. Satan sure doesn't like what God is doing there, but we know our God is bigger and that Satan has already been defeated. As everyone has said I love your new layout, also. Betty
Post a Comment