
I think I've decided that my life is crazy. There's always something going on...usually something scary. This morning I have been watching all the police and security guards 2 doors down from my house. (I'm glad we've got this security camera, it really is entertaining) I left to go to the store, and came back and have been looking out the window every couple of minutes (seconds?) to see what I can see out the window that I can't see on the camera. Well I don't think I'll forget looking out to see the homicide van. I got a little bit shakey. Later another police van showed up, and a car full of people in white lab coats with plastic briefcases. Now I am watching the witnesses fill out papers and get interviewed for the news/newspaper. I don't really want to leave the house for a little while, but I do want to know what's going on!! And now...they're loading up the body :-/
(Riss-that's a picture through my window of the homicide van--it says "homicidios" on the back-- and also the witnesses sitting across the street. Didn't come out well, but I don't want to stand there taking pictures! hehe)
3 comments:
whoa that is so crazy & sad. you'll def have to let me know if you find out what happened. i hope they have whoever might've done it. - riss
Hope I can post on here. I haven't been able to since the format change??? Anyway, I'm so sorry about the girl. You do live in the true "Land of the Brave" most days! I'm praying for you and love you...Mom
wow! crazy! yikes!
Post a Comment