

This is my new puppy! (It's good to know that hairless dogs are not the only ones in Lima!) The Hughes and Bushes took me around today to look for a cat, but this is what I ended up with. I was going to get a cat b/c they're easier to take care of, but I love dogs too much. She already follows me around everywhere. The floor is really slippery for her to walk on. Everywhere I go she runs as hard as she can to keep up and barks (sounds like a cry right now) the whole way. Any ideas for names??
*Edit: Thanks to the Hutchison girls, her name is Reina. The vote was between that and Abby...sorry Josh, but Bubbykins did not even make it to the election, it was too late.
This week I ventured a little further and cooked a meal by myself. For those of you who know me, you probably don't believe this, but keep reading. I bought uncooked chicken for the very first time in my life. My mom told me to get boneless chicken breast, but I ended up with chicken legs with the bones. I don't know what "boneless chicken breast" is in Spanish. Someone asked me, "well, don't you know what a chicken breast looks like?" Nope! sure don't. =) And I have to share this information: Allison cut out a picture of a guinea pig from the grocery store add. It looks like all they did to it was take the hair off. Gross! Maybe I'll try making that next. Not really!
7 comments:
she's so cute! i'm glad you went with a dog instead of a cat. she'll be fun & entertaining for you to have around!
Yeah, you are a doggie kind of gal! :) I can't see you with a kitty. She looks really adorable! Congrats on the new addition! :)
that is one of the most adorable balls of fur i've ever seen in my life... you should name her bubbykins...
bonita is the spanish word for pretty? that'd be a cool name...not as cool as bubbykins, but cool. too bad she's not a he, then you could name him josh...that'd be a no brainer.
yup...bubbykins
I like you blog changes :) Cute colors!
I actually used "hello" photo sharing software to upload the picture...then I copied what it was "called" and pasted it into the space on the template. It took me a long time to figure out how to do it.
I really don't know what the heck I am doing...I am just playing and running with it.
I want to make the top part of the blog a picture (eventually!).
She's darn cute.
Dave and I demand more pictures!!!!!!!
:o)
Post a Comment